36 <<, >>, Index,
Photo: During the International Seven-day Retreat in Formosa, Master elaborates on the profound meaning behind a story.
Media ReportKorea: Inside The World MagazineFormosa: Liberty TimesTimes Magazine BiweeklySpecial Reports On Aiding The Au Lac RefugeesElevation Of The Soul
- International Reports
- USA: Oregon/Pennsylvania/Ohio
- Europe: Portugal/Spain/U.K.
- America: Honduras
- Asia: Formosa/Thailand
- Front Line
- United Kingdom 1994's International "Spirit Mind Body" Exhibition
- Cleanliness Is Saintliness
- Master Says
- The Great Fearless Spirit
- Much More
- The Saving Light In The Eastern Sea
- The Saint From Time
- Refugees' Heart
- Spot Light
- When You Teach, You should Be A Responsible Teacher
- Between Master And Disciple
- When Master Came Back...
- Master's Wonder
- Saved By Master's Transformation Body
- Master Told Stories
- The Story Of The Saddle
- Letter Between Master And Disciple
- Mother Of The Souls
- Feature Report
The Supreme Master Ching Hai News No.36 Published: June 25,1994
Published by: The International Supreme Master Ching Hai Meditation Associations
Address: No. 39 Dongsanhu, Sanhu Village, Hsihu Hsiang, Miaoli Hsien,Formosa, R.O.C.
<<, >>, Index,
INDEX | HOME |